On February 2, 2019, I had the absolute pleasure of seeing the Tony-winning Broadway Musical “Dear Evan Hansen” for the second time. The staff in the theatre were very friendly and informative. They were quick to let me know that there were no strobe lights used in the production and wished me an “enjoyable evening at the theatre!” I can concur that there are no actual strobe lights used, but I will note that there are some quick light changes during the song “Good For You” that I did not find worrisome, but am including as information per the request of my younger sister who found them quite annoying. Enjoy your trip to the theatre and enjoy the show, stree and strobe free!
- Busch Gardens “Turn It Up”In Theme Park Entertainment, UncategorizedFebruary 1, 2020
- The Drowsy Chaperone at Theatre TallahasseeIn Tallahassee Community TheatreAugust 24, 2019
- Quincy Music Theatre to Partner with Violet CurtainsIn Tallahassee Community TheatreMay 4, 2019
- Dear Evan Hansen at The Music BoxIn NYC ProductionsMarch 3, 2019
- The Book of Mormon at the Eugene O’Neill TheatreIn NYC ProductionsFebruary 14, 2019